Friday, November 18, 2011

Where can I get one of these hoes?

I'm looking for an old fashioned hoe. Not a Dutch hoe, but the kind which has a heavy pickaxe type handle and a metal part which bends back towards you. The metal part is sometimes square and sometimes triangular. You see them a lot in continental Europe and they are great to work with, especially when clearing weeds from large areas.

Is this called a 'draw hoe?

Where can I get one?

Where can I get one of these hoes?
Yes, you appear to be describing a a draw hoe, and it is one of the most common hoes available. Lowe sells it as a garden hoe -- see

The cadillac of garden tools are sold at Lee Valley. You can see their draw hoe at Prices are Canadian dollars.

No comments:

Post a Comment