Friday, May 21, 2010

Opiates and Drug Testing.?

I am on probation for Possession of Marijuana and Paraphernalia. I get random drug tests, and was wondering if, since I got caught for weed, will they test me for opiates? And if they do, does water help clear Opiates out of my system if they do test me for them, like weed?

Opiates and Drug Testing.?
The drug tests can range from a simple 4 panel screen your PO will do in the office for Cannibus,Opiates, Meth,Coccaine or send your sample to a lab to test for 10 or more drugs.


Don't try it your PO will catch you they are sneaky..They will drop by your house and test you like on a Sun or Mon night and you'll test postitive from partying on the weekend..It's not worth it , they would love nothing better than to activate your sentence to get you off their case load.


You need you get some support/help to quit. Talk to your PO about Narcotics Annonymous.
Reply:You get tested for (usually) 10 different classes of drugs with every test. No, water won't help you cheat past the test. STOP TAKING DRUGS.


No comments:

Post a Comment