Wednesday, May 19, 2010

What to do with my Hamilton "jet" boat ?

Hi Folks,





A great mistake on my part in buying a Hamilton jobby last year.





The principle of the thing seemed fine for water skiing, by forcing water through a tube, and it pushed itself onto a partially submerged trailer. But





I got fed up with having to swim underneath regularly to clear the intake of weeds etc.





I need an inboard prop-driven Mastercraft for the skiing malarky, so the thing is open for sale in the boatie mags


And best of luck with the darn item





Have you had any experience with them ?


What are your notions ?





Bob

What to do with my Hamilton "jet" boat ?
Looks like your location is excessively "weedy". Have you tried speaking to Hamilton about it? They may have an answer for you, or at least some suggestions. Their contact stuff is here: http://www.hamiltonjet.co.nz/contact_us.





Must admit that, given the choice, I'd prefer a jettie against an inboard prop any time . . .
Reply:There best use is for river use, and they are generally very good, skiing you need a outboard. with mediam v stern approx 12 to 15 degress v.


No comments:

Post a Comment