Monday, November 16, 2009

Need help in verifying negative results from home test kit for THC?

I recently purchased 2 different home test kits(FDA cleared) for THC and they both showed negative results. I've been off weed for over 2 weeks and I have to take a urine test next week. Do those 2 negative results guarantee me passing the urine test? My primary concern is that it usually takes 3-4 weeks for THC to clear from your body, how come I'm already negative in merely 2 weeks?

Need help in verifying negative results from home test kit for THC?
The home test kits are pretty reliable. I think your safe!
Reply:Some people are able to clean their system in under 2 weeks. Others take longer based on fat content and metabolism.





Most home test are decently reliable so there should be few worries and it shouldn't be considered abnormal.

flip flop

No comments:

Post a Comment