Saturday, November 14, 2009

Could you get any other heart problem from weed?besides a heart attack?

Hi, I drank a rockstar not knowing I was going to smoke w**d after and now when I do any kind of activity my heart speeds up pretty quickly..it was purple erkel if any one has heard of that..Im going to go to the doctors, but I want to clear my system before I go in and see if the weed just needs to get out of system..has any one dealt or heard of this problem?im not gonna smoke any more

Could you get any other heart problem from weed?besides a heart attack?
I don't beleave it's the weed, nor the combo of the rockstar and weed, but you should check with a doctor.
Reply:I would not worry about getting things to clear your system before seeing a doctor. Dude a Heart Attck can Kill you...and if it is a Heart Attack you have other things to worry about. Like are you going to live? If you life is at stake here does it matter if you have previously cleaned out your system. You are making it more difficult for the Dr to find out why you had the possiblee heart attack.


No comments:

Post a Comment