Monday, November 16, 2009

My boyfriend's on weed! HELP!?

This guy I'm dating has been on weed for a really long time!! He says he can't stop and he even does it alone. He calls me often and verbally abuses himself. He has some important exams to clear this month which he needs little preparation for but his lifestyle is just not helping! I'm helpless, what do I do?

My boyfriend's on weed! HELP!?
relax. a friend of mine told me that he new this guy that was a major pot head and aced his exams.


just try not to think about him and his weed problem. help him study for this exam and he will get it through his head.


you should try and help him quit because of the verbal abuse. it sounds like to me he doesnt even use wee for fun he uses it to releive stress. find out whats stressing him out so much and help him with it. tell him that you worry about this and you care about him. if he cared about you, he would understand and try to quit.


No comments:

Post a Comment