Sunday, May 16, 2010

Weed related question?

What does someone have to do to "pull a whitey" (bad experience - my mate was lieing on the floor all pale and sweating then he started puking and about 3 hours later it cleared up) because it happend to my friend once and i want it to happen to me, he said it was freaky torture but he'd do it again anyday lol, by the way we do skunk. And if its not actually an answer to this question, please dont answer :)

Weed related question?
ok my friend said all she does is she doesn't eat anything like all day and when she smokes out that night she gets like all pail in the face and kinda dizy feeling and she has even puked planty of times~ We're not to sure if the whole not eating thing has anything to do with it but it might~! Also I would rather not say it on here but you should totally e-mail me personaly and I will tell you how to make something that will help you out big time when smoking~!
Reply:you disgust me.

isotoner slippers

No comments:

Post a Comment